For New Patients
- New patients are currently being accepted at Advanced Pain Medical Group.
- We accept referrals from your doctor, please download our New Patient Referral form.
- New Patient paperwork will be completed when you arrive at your first appointment. Please bring your insurance card, photo ID, and any paperwork or medical records from past providers.
Payments & Insurance Accepted
Advanced Pain Medical Group accepts a variety of forms of payment to make it easier for you to get the treatment you need.
- Insurance: PPO, POS, Open Access, and Medicare insurance plans.
- Financing: CareCredit is also accepted as a form of payment.
- Cash / Check: We also welcome all non-insured or those without benefit coverage on a self-pay basis.
- Injury Claims: Personal Injury and Worker’s Comp cases are accepted – we work directly with attorneys.
Please note that some of our advanced treatments are self-pay only. We would be happy to answer any questions and verify your insurance coverage beforehand, just give us a call to provide your information.